Our Focus Areas
We have built our expertise in hiring for many technical roles some of which are mentioned below. Our approach includes understanding the various sub-specializations within each role and building assessments. As part of our assessments we build a role specific technical interview question bank. We also build tests related to specific tech stack relevant for the role.
Building and maintaining an engaging user experience requires a talented front-end developer. They are responsible for the front-end architectural decisions which impact application performance, security, and the user experience. They are also responsible for ensuring the build is compatible across browser and also for smartphones.
UI Focused Front-End Developer
Architecture Focused Front-End Engineer
They are updated on the front-end ecosystem of build tools and testing frameworks). These engineers focus on architecture, security, and performance. They typically leave the visual design to UI developers and attend to data models, code modularity, and performance.Know more
Front-End Dev. Assessment for Entry level Candidate
Front-End Dev. JD
- Single-page applications (SPAs): Ability to decide and build SPA or Hybrid applications as per project requirement
- Programming paradigms: Should be comfortable with programming paradigms like (Model View Controller), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and functional programming
- Communication protocols: Experience in working with HTTPS & Ajax and REST APIs. Web sockets in case of for real time applications
- Security: Web security concepts as well as user authentication and authorization.
- Package managers & task runners: Manage complex projects with package managers like npm to avoid versions and optimize performance
- Back-end development: Must have basic understanding as needed to mock data from backend.
The primary responsibility of the mobile developer is to create applications for use with cellphone and tablets across iOS and Android platforms. This requires the developer to optimize app performance keeping in mind parameters such as battery, network connectivity and memory. Mobile platform development is highly influenced by how users interact with the device. This makes close working with designers and deep knowledge of device features critical to success.
Mobile app development can mean native iOS or Android development, or Cross platform development using React Native or Flutter. As a hiring manager it is imperative to specify what direction is planned or if that is something to be determined by the mobile app developer. The skill sets vary for each of these approaches and are rarely available in one person, hence the need to define the requirement at the outset.
Mobile App Developer Interview Questions
Full stack developers are a popular choice when early-stage companies are looking to build their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and get started. In addition to hands on individual contributor roles, they are sought after resources to take on leadership positions, such as technical leaders of development teams or as startup CTOs.
Full-stack developers get the big picture and build it, given their knowledge with all the technical layers. This would include Front-end, Back-end and DevOps to operationalize the setup. Full stack developers can be differentiated by the knowledge they have of a particular technology stack like LAMP, MEAN, MERN, ASP.NET and by the technology layer they have mastery over.